4thhokagefan2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4thhokagefan2

This Forum is for people to talk about any anime they want

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A English Death note Movie ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

A English Death note Movie ? Empty
PostSubject: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 pm

I heard that there's going to be a english movie of it coming soon in
2010. But there's been a rumor that has been spreading around and that rumor is. who's going to be playing light yagami?? and it's zac efron.
i hope it stays as a rumor and only a rumor. We can only be patient and find out later.
I really dont want this actor to play in a death note movie.

Do you agree with me or do you not?

(and everyone is entitled to their own opinion , so please dont fight if its bad that he's playing or its good that he is playing.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redninja302
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

PostSubject: No   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 pm

I dont want there to be a death note movie if it is like a anime movie it would ok somthing along the lines of Light being in the shinigami realm and becoming one then coming back to earth and like killing near and the series start again that would be cool but like a real movie it would be lame.
Back to top Go down
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

PostSubject: Re: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:07 pm

Vampire Assasin240 wrote:
I dont want there to be a death note movie if it is like a anime movie it would ok somthing along the lines of Light being in the shinigami realm and becoming one then coming back to earth and like killing near and the series start again that would be cool but like a real movie it would be lame.

there's already been two real Japanese movies about death note

Death note the movie

and

Death note: the last name

Death note the movie 1 is about kira (light) and how ryuzaki can
acheive to catch kira.

death note the last name. it mostly revolves around ryuzaki
Back to top Go down
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

PostSubject: o   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:15 pm

never knew there where death note anime moives out there
Back to top Go down
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

PostSubject: Re: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:56 am

i dont think is anime should have a anime movie maybe a real movie
Back to top Go down
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

PostSubject: .   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:39 pm

A real one would be very weird i mean i cant imagine it becoming one like no anime series has ever been made into a real movie it would ne interesting if it happened. santa
Back to top Go down
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

PostSubject: Re: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 am

A real one would be very weird i mean i cant imagine it becoming one like no anime series has ever been made into a real movie it would ne interesting if it happened. santa

yah speaking of real movie's there making a dbz movie :p
Back to top Go down
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

PostSubject: .   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:15 am

So a real dbz with with actors if they are wtf are they thinking lol you know how hard and weird that would be
Back to top Go down
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

PostSubject: Re: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 pm

So a real dbz with with actors if they are wtf are they thinking lol you know how hard and weird that would be

yah its going to be quite difficult for them to do the effects, that the anime had in
DBZ.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

PostSubject: .   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Um acctually after searching i found 2 death note movies played by japanese people and errr its weird very weird
Back to top Go down
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

PostSubject: Re: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Um acctually after searching i found 2 death note movies played by japanese people and errr its weird very weird

yup those are the movies.
Back to top Go down
mohawkman162
Digi-Egg
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:04 pm

there was a dub of the japanese death note movie (the first 1) it came out the 16th of september 2008 there is also gonna be the other two dubbed too but as far as a movie in 2010 with zac efron idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A English Death note Movie ?   A English Death note Movie ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A English Death note Movie ?
Page 1 of 1