4thhokagefan2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4thhokagefan2

This Forum is for people to talk about any anime they want

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which of Kenshins attacks do u like?

Go down 

Which of Kenshins attack do u like?
Hiten Mitsurugi Kuzu-ryūsen 九頭龍閃
Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? I_vote_lcap0%Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū battōjutsu
Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? I_vote_lcap0%Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki 天翔龍閃
Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? I_vote_lcap100%Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? Empty
PostSubject: Which of Kenshins attacks do u like?   Which of Kenshins attacks do u like? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:57 pm

Kuzu-ryūsen 九頭龍閃 "Nine-headed Dragon Strike", which simultaneously deals nine strikes to the fundamental targets of swordsmanship, making guarding and dodging virtually impossible

Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki 天翔龍閃 "Dragon Flight of Heaven". This is Hiten Mitsurugi styles ultimate attack but for Kenshin he cant not use it by the end of the manga because you need muscle and he really dosent have it so it deteriorates the body.

Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū battōjutsu is the same thing as Kuzu-ryūsen but it is faster.

As for my favorite it is Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki 天翔龍閃 because you rarely see it so its a special thing
Back to top Go down

Which of Kenshins attacks do u like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4thhokagefan2 :: Animes :: Rurouni Kenshin-
Jump to: