4thhokagefan2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4thhokagefan2

This Forum is for people to talk about any anime they want

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will?

Go down 
3 posters

Will ichigo go full hollow again?
Yes
Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? I_vote_lcap0%Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? I_vote_lcap0%Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell Yes
Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? I_vote_lcap100%Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Hell No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? Empty
PostSubject: Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will?   Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Hell ya i think he will go full hollow again i mean he is geting better with his mask and if he gets more training from the vizards he might be able to obtain that full hollow power he had when he was fighting the hollow with himself
Back to top Go down
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

PostSubject: Re: Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will?   Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:42 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

PostSubject: Re: Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will?   Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:57 pm

of course ichigo will
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redninja302
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will?   Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think Ichigo will ever be able to go full hollow by his own will?
Page 1 of 1