4thhokagefan2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4thhokagefan2

This Forum is for people to talk about any anime they want

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

did the dub deserve it's critisicm?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Digiroxas
Fresh
Fresh

did the dub deserve it's critisicm? Empty
PostSubject: did the dub deserve it's critisicm?   did the dub deserve it's critisicm? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:01 am

Apparantly, the dub was unpopular with parents because the cards looked like Taoist cards and a lot of merchandise was pulled of the shelves. As soon as the show finished it was never seen again. I find this unfair, as I had no idea it was even considered 'bad' (maybe my area had some sense) but this Taoism crap is stupid. It isn't even real! Your thouggts?
Back to top Go down
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

PostSubject: Re: did the dub deserve it's critisicm?   did the dub deserve it's critisicm? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Digiroxas wrote:
Apparantly, the dub was unpopular with parents because the cards looked like Taoist cards and a lot of merchandise was pulled of the shelves. As soon as the show finished it was never seen again. I find this unfair, as I had no idea it was even considered 'bad' (maybe my area had some sense) but this Taoism crap is stupid. It isn't even real! Your thouggts?

I agree with you. I didn't think it was a bad show at all and it is unfair
that they took it off the air and has never been seen again.
I just find this rude to the ppl that really liked the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redninja302
tarfan5
In-Training
In-Training
tarfan5

PostSubject: Re: did the dub deserve it's critisicm?   did the dub deserve it's critisicm? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 pm

redninja302 wrote:
Digiroxas wrote:

I agree with you. I didn't think it was a bad show at all and it is unfair
that they took it off the air and has never been seen again.
I just find this rude to the ppl that really liked the show.

i agree with both of you cardcaptors was my first anime and i loved it and least they showed all the episodes and when i knew they cancelled it because they looke like tarot cards i was like wat the fuck thats stupid and itz all because the christian community made a protest and i am a christian and i love anime
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TARFAN5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did the dub deserve it's critisicm?   did the dub deserve it's critisicm? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did the dub deserve it's critisicm?
Page 1 of 1