4thhokagefan2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4thhokagefan2

This Forum is for people to talk about any anime they want

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best?

Go down 
2 posters

Whos has the best Bankai?
Ichigo
Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Byuakuya
Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? I_vote_lcap100%Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Toshiro
Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ikkaku
 0% [ 0 ]
Soi Fon
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Vampire Assasin240
In-Training
In-Training
Vampire Assasin240

Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best?   Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm

In my opinion i would have to go with Byuakuya because you dont see his bankai very often so once hes uses it you know your in for somthing good while ichigo just flings it out when he is losing
Back to top Go down
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best?   Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:21 pm

please copy and past this in the bleach forums im making it now
Back to top Go down

Very off Topic but whos Bankai is the best?
Page 1 of 1