4thhokagefan2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4thhokagefan2

This Forum is for people to talk about any anime they want

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what card do you think is the most powerful in the game

Go down 
3 posters

pick the strongest card in the game
Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End
what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_lcap50%what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning
what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_lcap50%what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_lcap0%what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cyber-Stein
what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_lcap0%what card do you think is the most powerful in the game I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yata-Garasu
 0% [ 0 ]
Victory Dragon
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
moopx
Fresh
Fresh
moopx

what card do you think is the most powerful in the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: what card do you think is the most powerful in the game   what card do you think is the most powerful in the game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:04 pm

I say black luster soldier and it still doesnt show what you typed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/moopx
Digiroxas
Fresh
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: what card do you think is the most powerful in the game   what card do you think is the most powerful in the game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm

moopx wrote:
I say black luster soldier and it still doesnt show what you typed

I thought only i had that problem...
Anyway, Why isn't Exodia or the Gods up there?
Back to top Go down
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

PostSubject: Re: what card do you think is the most powerful in the game   what card do you think is the most powerful in the game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm

the god cards or not real and Exodia isnt one card i said what card not cards lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Digiroxas
Fresh
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: what card do you think is the most powerful in the game   what card do you think is the most powerful in the game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 am

WarGraymon wrote:
the god cards or not real and Exodia isnt one card i said what card not cards lol lol!

Seriously? I've got the God cards (although they're wrecked) and a Dark Master (Exodia in one card, though I always suspected it was fake)
Back to top Go down
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

PostSubject: Re: what card do you think is the most powerful in the game   what card do you think is the most powerful in the game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:46 am

exodia is 5 cards that have to be in your hard to get the win he is powerful but not the most powerful his no where near the most powerful card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what card do you think is the most powerful in the game   what card do you think is the most powerful in the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what card do you think is the most powerful in the game
Page 1 of 1