4thhokagefan2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4thhokagefan2

This Forum is for people to talk about any anime they want

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is the strongest Legendary Sannin

Go down 
3 posters

Who is the Strongest Legendary Sannin
Jiraiya
who is the strongest Legendary Sannin I_vote_lcap75%who is the strongest Legendary Sannin I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Orochimaru
who is the strongest Legendary Sannin I_vote_lcap13%who is the strongest Legendary Sannin I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Tsunade
who is the strongest Legendary Sannin I_vote_lcap12%who is the strongest Legendary Sannin I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Empty
PostSubject: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Jiraiya is the most powerful in my opinion cause Itachi Uchiha said that him and Kisame Hoshigaki together wouldnt stand a chance against Jiraiya and Orochimaru said he wasnt stronger then Itachi and for the people who think Orochimaru was winning in his fight against Jiraiya and Tsunade the only reson was because Jiraiya was druged and Tsunade was scrad to fight because of her fear of blood Jiraiya is the strongest and Orochimaru is the weakest tsunade beat him in the battle without Jiraiya help in the last part lol but its my opinion
Back to top Go down
moopx
Fresh
Fresh
moopx

PostSubject: Re: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:45 pm

In my opinion TsunaDE IS THE STRONGEST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/moopx
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

PostSubject: Re: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:58 pm

no her and Orochimaru cant go to sage mode jiraiya is the only one who can and her strong justu shortens her life span
Back to top Go down
moopx
Fresh
Fresh
moopx

PostSubject: Re: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Oh ok i'm not really that much of a naruto fan anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/moopx
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

PostSubject: Re: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:12 pm

ya sage mode is a bad ass mode fast powerful but its hard to control
Back to top Go down
redninja302
In-Training
In-Training
redninja302

PostSubject: Re: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:15 pm

jiraiya is the strongest cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redninja302
WarGraymon
Admin
WarGraymon

PostSubject: Re: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:59 pm

ya Jiraiya was there first pick to be the new hokage but he didnt want the job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the strongest Legendary Sannin   who is the strongest Legendary Sannin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is the strongest Legendary Sannin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4thhokagefan2 :: Animes :: Naruto-
Jump to: